|Click this image for download software|
use idm for download
AIMP is more than an audio player: it supports numerous audio formats (including OGG, MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG etc), it includes an audio converter, an audio ripper, an audio recorder, a tag editor and lots of other features. You can also download additional plugins and skins from the official website.
Mediaplayer - qualitative and pure playing multimedia of files, including mp3; good facilitys, the small size and minimal use of system resources.
Note: Free for non-commercial use.
· Crystal-clear sound, technology of reproduction essentially differs from Winamp and WMP;
· Sensitive equalizer;
· A maximum of functionality from a minimum of resources;
· The minimal consumption of system resources;
· Multilingual support;
· Support of set of formats of audio
· Adjustment of global and local hot keys (patterns from WinAmp and WMP);
· Flexible options of the program and various covers will allow you to make A.I.M.P. completely individual;
· Support of plug-ins with which help it is possible to expand opportunities of the program;
· The audioconverter codes music from the most different formats in wma, mp3, wav, ogg;
· audioGrab allows to overtake AudioCD in Mp3, OGG, WAV or WM;
· The sound recording will allow you to write down a sound from any audio of the device in system;
· The built - in editor of tags, support WMA, MP3, OGG;
· An opportunity of record AudioCD, MP3-disks and disks with given
· Sound Card
· DirectX 8.1 or above
· 3 Mb at HDD
What's New in This Release:
· Updated localization
· Fixed: Player does not allow sound output through the WASAPI on Windows 8
· Fixed: The player will not play until the end of short files
· Fixed crackling when switching from track to track when the equalizer
· Fixed: Showing incorrect information about the bitrate for some stations
· Fixed: Windows Explorer stops displaying the data from the tags file in the format of WMA Lossless, after filling the AIMP-th
· Fixed: DropWheel displayed incorrectly on the skins for AIMP2
· Fixed: Evaluation of the track in the playlist is not visible when using skins from AIMP2
· Fixed: In some cases the incorrect information is displayed on the format of the track in the Quick Tag Editor
· Fixed: Incorrect definition of bit rate and duration of some OGG-files
· Fixed: Files are added back to front when you add the dialog "Find new files"
· Fixed: Problems with displaying a TrayControl-
· Fixed: The player begins to play some tracks are disabled when you switch to a different playlist playback via hot..