Ableton Live is a loop-based software music sequencer and DAW for Mac OS and Windows by Ableton. The latest major release of Live, Version 8, was released in April 2009. In contrast to many other software sequencers, Live is designed to be an instrument for live performances as well as a tool for composing and arranging. It is also used for mixing of tracks by DJs, as it offers a suite of controls for beatmatching, crossfading, and other effects used by turntablists, and was one of the first music applications to automatically beat match songs. It does not support traditional musical notation.
1. Install Ableton Live 8.2.2 by click on the application Setup
2. Once installation is completed, click on authorize later
3. Wait for it to finish installing Live Pack Content
4. Once Live Pack Content installation is completed, copy the Live 8.2.2 onto
C:\Program Files (x86)\Ableton\Live 8.2.2\Programs\
5. Dobule click on Authorize822.auz
6. Open Ableton Live 8.2.2 in C:\Program Files (x86)\Ableton\Live 8.2.2\Programs\
7. You will now see a pop message saying
"You have successfully authorized.
Thank you, and have fun!
Max for Live is authorized but Max does not appear to be installed. Download Max."